October 13, 2014

Back in the Saddle (Again)…

HI!!!!

I've really missed you guys! The past few months have been quite stressful around here, with me running here and there and everywhere. Hubs and I had more company than we knew what to do with. We've travelled to so many new places, and seen a lot of things, but I've had no time to tell you about them. 



That makes me super sad, seriously. 

But no worries, I'm back! And I plan to be blogging again regularly. I've learned a lot about having company, and what changes the Hubs and I need to make in our life so we're not consumed with this seemingly constant "vacation". Naturally I'll be making a helpful list for you soon! 

I've also created some new recipes that I can't wait to share with you. And I have several others lined up to test out, yum. Plus DIY Christmas gifts and much, much more! I'm ready to kick off fall and get this holiday season started. How about you, are you ready?? 

Comment below with your favorite fall traditions, peeps! And keep your eyes open this week for my kürbiscremesuppe recipe (a.k.a. pumpkin cream soup). This is one of my favorite new German recipes. It's so delicious, the Hubs ate the whole pot by himself and I was forced to make it again. And again. And I'm making it again this week just so I can freeze some for later. 

Obsession! 

Thanks for reading, everyone!
Follow me on Facebook @ OurArmyLifeAccordingToTheWife
or on Instagram @ ArmyLifeFromTheWife
or on Pinterest, my newest obsession ArmyLifeFromTheWife


No comments:

Post a Comment