February 23, 2014

Back to the "Broken" Castle

I love Germany!

Let me just say that again… I LOVE Germany!

I love that there are walking paths all around our town. I love that I can walk into town anytime I want, and go grocery shopping or out to dinner or whatever. I love the food. I love the scenery. I love the people. I really love the travel opportunities.

And I absolutely love the fact that we have our very own broken castle. Since today was sunny and warm and absolutely gorgeous, Hubs and I (and my bread baker, Jen!) took a stroll up the paths and enjoyed a picnic at the top.



Beautiful, isn't it?

I thought so too.

This was a perfect way to spend my Sunday afternoon. Now the Hubs is enjoying a nap, and I'm about to start cooking dinner (my creamy onion soup, so delish!). We'll share our meal, some conversation, maybe watch a show or walk the dog…

We are truly blessed.

I hope you're having a fabulous Sunday too! I'm also working on a new recipe post I think you're really going to like… stay tuned, it will be here this week!



Thanks for reading, everyone!
Follow me on Facebook @ OurArmyLifeAccordingToTheWife
or on Pinterest, my newest obsession ArmyLifeFromTheWife

No comments:

Post a Comment